Big Lots Stores, Inc. (BIG)
Virtual Small Group Meeting
Friday December 09, 2022
Please indicate your INTEREST in participating in a Virtual Small Group Meeting with:
- Bruce Thorn, Chief Executive Officer and President
- Jonathan Ramsden, Chief Financial Officer and CAO
- Alvin Concepcion, Vice President, Investor Relations
- Big Lots is a leading discounter with 1,440 stores across 48 states. The company is expected to generate sales of ~$5.6B in 2022E.
- Big Lots continues to make progress on its Operation North Star transformation strategy—merchandising productivity, focus on store growth, e-commerce, loyalty, optimization of margins, and enhancement to the supply chain infrastructure.
- Big Lots intends to accelerate growth by opening 500 new stores over the next several years, including ramping annual growth to 80 stores per year.
- Big Lots’ plans to make more closeout buys in apparel, appliances, food, toys, and soft home, which should be gross margin accretive. The company also plans to be more efficient with its inventory and related promotions.
Please call your TAG salesperson if you have an interest